Thursday, May 17, 2012

We Made It!

As of 11:00 am yesterday, Paul was officially finished with his first year of grade school.  WOOOOHOOOOO!  I am SO glad this semester is over.  I don't think I could have handled much more and I'm not even the one in grad school!  Now he gets just 2 days off before starting his clinical.  So much for a break.   That's ok, he got the chance to celebrate last night with friends while I stayed up waiting for the "come drive me home" phone call. 

In wedding world we're signing the contract with our florist this weekend.  I'm glad to have another thing checked off the very loooooonnnnnggggg to-do list.  Now if summer would just hurry up and get here so I can check off a few more things!  That and spend some time snuggling on the couch with our favorite puppy.  Who, by the way, I found sleeping on her back snoring last night.  Weirdest. Dog. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment