Sunday, June 10, 2012

ready...set...GO!

Welcome to a crazy busy week in the Jones house.   I just finished up our school year, Paul is finishing up his PT clinical and we're leaving for vacation in less than a week.  Of course our "finishing up" is paired with a list a mile high of things to do.  Clean up and finishing organizing my classroom, do the laundry, dishes, and other cleaning.  Our carpet is staring at me begging for a cleaning and of course the dog needs a haircut, her flea medicine, and her nails trimmed before I end up with one more scratch on my legs from her very excited "HI MOMMY!  I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE HOME!" jumps.  Add that on top of the list of things to do to get ready to go on vacation and you get one crazy busy week.  It'll all be worth it though!

No comments:

Post a Comment